To read more about Andy’s Man Club, the Prizes, and their donators – visit ABOUT THE FUNDRAISER
Thank you for supporting MyMirfield and Andy’s Man Club. These terms and conditions refer to the online entry to theraffle.
- Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date at the time of selecting your tickets. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
- The MyMirfield Raffle is open to all UK residents but the collection of prizes must be made from Mirfield, WF14, or delivery can be arranged within 5 Miles of Mirfield.
- The draw date will be Saturday 15th May 2021 and made live on Facebook.
- Appointments should be made directly with the donator and scheduled according to their availability. (There may be a wait due to current Covid-19 safety requirements)
- Monies raised by this raffle will support the activities of Andy’s Man Club, registered charity number 1179647.
- A random selection of paper tickets is used to select raffle prize winners.
- Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the first prize down to the last one. Read full details of raffle prizes.
- The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Where MyMirfield is unable to contact a prize winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for 1 month after the draw date, MyMirfield may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
- All winners are required to co-operate with MyMirfield’s right to publish their win as and where deemed appropriate.
- In the event of an error, howsoever caused, whether a printing error or otherwise and whether obvious or otherwise, which affects the competition in any way, MyMirfield reserves the right to administer the raffle as though the error had not occurred. Where MyMirfield deems it appropriate and/or feasible it will notify entrants of the error.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. MyMirfield reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.